Monday, August 3, 2009

How To Make Wood Look Nicer

What a beautiful summer ...

Yes, my first summer! In a few days they will reach the Polish grandparents so we are all together again. I can not wait! My mother also bought a lot of things to gobble from Poland.
Meanwhile, we were twice in the pool and stream and indeed I would have liked but I can not even dive again. Meanwhile
I progress more and more: now I can put a nice little stand with some help but tonight for the first time I was standing without holding on to anything in my box! Imagine that tonight around 5, the father and mother, I have also seen peeping up at them from my couch. So I have taken with them in the Latvian and we "slept" insieme.Beh another couple of hours, time off with a fresh train of beautiful photos!










0 comments:

Post a Comment