Friday, December 4, 2009

How Much Alcohol If You Have Fatty Liver

Happy Holidays to all!

I want to take advantage of Christmas wishes to brief on my last business. Now, if I pass the two-way, are a step away from walking! I remember a few days after my birth, my aunt told me: "In a year, for Christmas, you'll see that you walk!" and it is likely that we have guessed. The Christmas ... will be my first true Christmas experience. In the tree next weekend we will all together and then put the gifts in the days ahead. I wonder what's for me to mother and father! I've given them so many emotions and this is more than enough for them. Unfortunately, today they are not in form: in fact this morning I had another cow and now I have a few lines of fever. They say it is normal but I'm not very well Ugh! But surely it will be better tomorrow! Then in the morning should get the parcel Polish grandparents and aunt Tereska. And we send our gifts to them. What is there for me? I can not wait to hear it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment